Tools for food service businesses
At JiffyGrub, our goal is to give you all the tools you need to get your menus online, offer online payments, and provide both delivery and curbside pickup services for your restaurant, bakery, coffee shop, or other eatery. Today we’re introducing a new service that will help you keep more of your sales revenue and keep your own employees working by eliminating the need for third-party order and delivery services.
Avoid third-party delivery services
Third-party delivery services charge as much as 30% of every sale for the convenience they provide. However, as you are likely already aware, restaurant profit margins are very slim. A one-third slice of the pie takes a heavy toll on your profits and takes work away from your employees. This means you have to find creative ways to save money and keep your employees employed.
At JiffyGrub, we think we can help you with that.
Introductory, limited-time pricing
With introductory pricing starting at $79 per month and a nominal setup fee, JiffyGrub provides you with a robust online ordering system, secure online payment processing, delivery service areas and fees, order notifications, and much more. The setup fee allows us to customize your order and checkout pages to match your branding, plus setup your existing menu items. Once ready, you can simply add a link from your existing website or Facebook page to your new JiffyGrub order page.
Furthermore, you can opt for our Full Site plan, which includes everything mentioned above as well as a full website, customized with your branding and information. This is a done-for-you service — just tell us about your business — we’ll assemble and launch your new website.
More than just online ordering
Regardless of which plan you choose, you’ll receive the following features:
- Done-for-you menu and store configuration;
- Secure payment processing support (Stripe, Authorize.net, others available);
- Email, push & SMS notifications plus printed receipts;
- Tips, discounts and coupon code capabilities;
- Mobile-friendly design on managed hosting servers;
- Concierge maintenance service;
- and much more!
Don’t have a website yet?
If you choose to purchase the Full Site plan, you’ll also receive the following features:
- Full website built with responsive, mobile-friendly design;
- Choose from multiple pre-designed templates;
- The ability to use your own custom domain name (e.g. abcrestaurant.com);
- Access to email marketing and SEO tools;
- Unlimited visits and orders;
- and much more!